How Does it Work?
The purification system consists of 10 stages of filtration to transform city tap water into healthy drinking water.
- The first filter is a sediment filter removing suspended solids down to 10 microns in size.
- The second and third filter is a carbon GAC filter to remove organic compounds.
- The fourth and fifth filter is solid block carbon filters which give additional contact time for the water to remove all organics.
- The sixth filter is a final sediment filter removing suspended solids down to 1 micron.
- The seventh filter is reverse osmosis removing all particles down to .025 micron. This includes dissolved solids, cyst and bacteria.
- The eight filter is a multi-media alkaline filter which adds alkaline minerals back into the water changing the PH.
- The ninth filter is another solid block carbon filter to insure a fresh taste to the water as it dispenses.
- The tenth stage is a UV sterilizer.
Since water is stored in a tank this UV is there to insure that the water dispense has no living bacteria in it. Should the UV light burn out, the machine will automatically disable the machine from accepting money.